Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oregon Trail and Carmen Sandiego come to Facebook

Blue Fang Games has made quite a few people happy in the Facebook world. When I signed into my account, I was surprised to find quite a few updates about these games joining the other addictive pastimes in the Facebook world. I remember being in middle school and having friends who were addicted to Oregon Trail. We were allowed to play it in typing class as soon as we finished out typing assignments (they figured it made us type faster). Blue Fang did give the some new twists, like a "wagon party".


My personal favorite was Carmen Sandiego. I'm a fan of crime fiction AND travel, so this was perfect for me. These games will certainly bring in plenty of people. I can't think of one person who doesn't like taking the occasional trip down memory lane.

http://mashable.com/2011/01/26/oregon-trail-carmen-sandiego-facebook/

No comments:

Post a Comment